Baby Authority

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

First Post!

Babies are the cutest thing in the world! Just got back from tending my 5th grandchild, Sadie 6 months. We were fast friends from the start. I was to babysit her while her parents traveled to FLA for 4 days. It was her firt time away from parents. She was great. Didn't miss them much because we were such good buddies. But she did have a few days to get used to me at her home before they left, When they returned, however, at the airport she recognized them right away and kept burying her head in her mothers chest to show her affection, and then smiling her huge gummy grin! Love to see her and all babies with their parents. It was such a treat.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Blake said…

    It was a lot of fun mom. See you in NYC!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    YAAAAY! You jumped on the blogging bandwagon!

    I LOVE you, mommy!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Woody said…

    Cathy...

    Welcome to the blogsphere.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jacki said…

    Cath I am so excited that you are here!! Not only are we personality twins... we are blogger twins too!!!! LOVE YOU!!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Leezy Lindsey said…

    Thanks again for watching Sadie. I could relax and didn't have to worry because I knew she was in good hands!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Leezy Lindsey said…

    Thanks again for watching Sadie. I could relax and didn't have to worry because I knew she was in good hands!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home